Guided Walks – Exploring Cairngorm Mountain
Explore the Northern Corries Walk
Our guided walks have now ended for the winter season. Walks run will re-start from May – October 2024.
Walk to the Northern Corries
This half-day experience will take you into Coire an t- Sneachda on a well constructed footpath. After a quick stop for lunch we will traverse over the Fiacaill a’ Choire Chais before descending through the ski area back to the car park.
You will hear stories of how the landscape was formed, learning of its vibrant history and the flora and fauna that are an integral part of its eco-system.
“Our guide was very informative, knowledgeable and capable, she knew all about the mountains and answered my questions. The guided walk was not rushed.”
Good to know
- Your guide will greet you outside the Day Lodge at 10.15am and the walk will begin at 10.30am.
- Please have your QR code tickets to hand and ready for scanning upon arrival.
- Your group will set off onto the mountain between 10.30am – 10.45am and return at approximately 2:30pm – 3:00pm.
- Please note there is a minimum number required for the walk to run. If we don’t meet the minimum number we’ll contact you to arrange an alternative date or refund.
- We will be walking on a mixture of constructed trails and open rough ground therefore strong footwear is recommended. Thin-soled trainers or boots are not suitable for this walk. We will be walking in a mountain environment and ask you to dress and be equipped for this. This includes full waterproofs, strong footwear (walking boots or trail shoes as a minimum), a hat, gloves, sunscreen, and an extra jumper just in case it’s a bit cool. To ensure your safety the group leader has the right to turn away any persons turning up unsuitable clothing or condition for the walk.
- Please note this walk is weather dependent and may be cancelled at short notice due to either poor conditions on the day or due to extreme forecasts for safety reasons.
Terms & Conditions